Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Goals.

My friend Sarah did this before and I love the idea so I am going to attempt it myself:

Me on an Australian beach - a goal I completed while I was 22!

If you don't know, these are 23 personal goals that I hope to reach before I turn 24 (which leaves me a little late because I've already been 23 for over a month)! So here it goes -

1. Travel to another continent! Specifically either Go to Thailand with Olga & Jake or to Germany to visit my sister (and bring Smitty too!)
2. Get rid of Gracie's bumps (or at least come to terms with them)
3. Update that collage I have in my house of all my dear friends with some more.. recent pictures.
4.  Finish my degree.
5. Get a 4.0 in my last term (this fall)
6. Find meaningful employment after I graduate.
7. Attempt to figure out my career goals.
8. Write the GMAT and score a 650+
9. Get two relateable MUCEP jobs in my last term (or one 80-hour one)
10. Find an organization to volunteer with that I actually give a shit about.
11. Reduce my carbon footprint!
12. Contribute something back to society
13. Read at least 5 books (I know that's not a lot, but it's shameful how much I don't read for leisure)
14. Keep blogging on a continuous basis (like, at least a couple times a month)
15. Do boot camp.
16. Opt to walk instead of driving on a more regular basis, and generally go outside more.
17. Continue being happy and enjoying my youth.
18. Make a new good friend.
19. Keep good contact with my current good friends.
20. Have an awesome, perhaps epic, party.
21. Do something that enhances the value of my house.
22. Watch 5 classic movies I should have seen by now (stole this one from you Sarah).
23.  Come up with a justifiable reason (ie. career related) to go live in South America.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your new blog posts, Lora Pope! Keep them coming. Also, classic movie marathon when Sarah returns? I'm obsessed and would love to shove Gone With the Wind and All About Eve at somebody!

    ReplyDelete