Thursday, February 10, 2011

lost

lost is the only way to describe how i feel lately

i don't know what's going on. i am moody and irritable and cry a ridiculous amount for no apparent reason. it's almost as if i am a baby again.

everyday feels like a struggle to get through. everyday i'm unhappy with the outcome and i just want to erase everything that happened. i want to change thing's, i want to do better, i want to be better, but i seem to be making all the wrong choices.

but i do want to get better. for myself and for my friends. i know my friend's can't stand me anymore and i don't blame them, i can barely stand myself.

anyways. to do:

- get better
- do everything else in the world i'm suppose too

1 comment:

  1. Beeeen there. Weed helps nothing, man. It temporarily alleviates everything, only to make it all worse in the end.

    It gets better. <3

    ReplyDelete