Monday, January 19, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica, I really wanna take ya.

I wish I had a really, really good friend.

I do have good friends, like joey, but I wish I had someone that I was trusted, and felt comfortable enough, to tell everything too. It's weird how I don't have close girl friends, I am so jealous of those who have them. I consistently feel like I don't belong in St. John's but going to Fort Mac only scared me more of the world because I hated it more then here! I am really hoping that Europe will prove differently.

Another wish I have is to be able to express myself artistically. I see all these great, beautiful thing's and emotions flowing all around me but I can't express it any way.

Sometimes I think I am great, Sometimes I think I suck.
Sometimes I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment